About Working at La Nube
We are on a mission to serve the many communities that make up the greater El Paso and Juarez region through engaging exhibitions as well as relevant and responsive programming. La Nube exists to enrich the lives of children and their families and thereby change our communities in positive ways. We are proud and grateful to have the opportunity to serve the incredible people of El Paso, Ciudad Juarez, and the Borderland community.
Why Work Here?
• The opportunity to work within a passionate team to shape La Nube’s organizational culture and build a great organization that serves and inspires the children and families of El Paso and the Borderland community.
• Personal and professional growth.
• We invest in people because we believe growth leads to organizational impact and personal fulfillment.
• Competitive salary, equity, and benefits.
• Flexible time-off policy.
Position Title Membership Manager
Reporting to VP of Development & Stakeholder Relations
Job Type Full time, Salaried
Hiring Range $48,000 to $65,000
Schedule 40 hours per week/occasional week nights and weekend availability
Anticipated Start Date March 25, 2024
Application Due Date February 27, 2024 at 5pm