About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Membership Manager to join our team and lead the creation and management of La Nube’s membership program. Museum membership is central to driving La Nube’s brand to build and manage a loyal visitor base. You will be responsible for managing a multi-tier membership program to serve families, caregivers, and educators, and work closely with other La Nube teams to identify and implement member benefits and seasonal member events. You will determine methods of member recognition and retention and establish revenue goals annually with the objective of increasing member participation and recruitment of new member households.
This job is for you if you have…
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with a minimum 3 years relevant experience in supervising, mentoring, and training
• A passion for storytelling, writing and event planning
• The ability to write routine reports and a variety of professional correspondence
• Experience in budget creation and management
• The ability to build and maintain effective and positive working relationships with peers, museum leadership, the Board of Directors, and La Nube guests, all with a focus on service and quality
• A BA/BS in a related field or demonstrated equivalent work experience
• The ability to communicate in Spanish
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of this job.
1. Manage multi-tier museum membership program which attracts and serves our community
2. Develop strategies for acquisition, renewal, retention and stewardship of La Nube member households
3. Work consistently within membership database to track renewals, member participation in programs and events, collect member demographics, etc. Collaborate with Guest Services on database management
4. Oversee delivery of member benefits and identify new opportunities for membership engagement to include member events
5. Produce and manage print and web-based member communications encompassing everything from member accrual and renewal letters, mission-driven member newsletters, e-blasts, social media and other collaterals as appropriate
6. Ensure membership program information is accurately communicated through the website, publications, signage, and front-line/programmatic team members
7. Work to integrate membership and member benefits into exhibit schedules, special events and programming
8. Create monthly reports to document membership performance
9. Create and manage annual membership budget
10. Identify members with potential to become monthly givers or major donors
How to Apply
If you would like to join the La Nube team, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including the name of the position in the email subject line. Applications are due by February 27th at 5pm.
Your application should be addressed to HR and include the following:
• An updated resume or CV with contact details: email address and phone number
• A cover letter with salary requirements
Applications not including all of the above information will not be reviewed. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
La Nube is an equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, which includes providing equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.